BHRT-BioIdentical Hormone Therapy
Are you feeling sluggish, tired, having mood swings, unexplained weight gain, fatigue, exhaustion??
Having Sleep disturbances, low sex drive, depression, muscle loss?
Have you considered a hormone imbalance?
At VitaLife Courtney Vallery PA-C is trained in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Here we look beyond your basic hormone levels, we test thoroughly thru saliva, serum and urine.
This extensive testing not only identifies your Thyroid and Sex hormone levels but cortisol and other stress biomarkers (your HPA AXIS) as well as metabolites of these enzymes. We get to the root of the problem, find the appropriate replacement therapy for your unique body and follow up regularly as well as offer complimentary lifestyle coaching, meals plans and help develop a plan that get your body back in the right rhythm for a healthy future.
Facts About Hormone Therapy
- Hormone receptors are found in virtually every part of your body. If your hormones are out of balance, your health will suffer.
- Balanced hormones help promote the health of your bones, teeth, brain, heart, eyes, skin, metabolism, and more.
- The most important hormones to target with hormone therapy are testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, thyroid, and cortisol.
- When administered correctly, hormone therapy does not cause side effects.
- In recent years, age-related hormone decline is striking at younger ages and accelerating faster, perhaps due to the presence of pollutants and toxins in the environment that can disrupt the endocrine system and cause hormonal imbalance.
Receive a Free “BYE BYE Toxin Guide” when booking your Hormone Consultation.